New York-based investment firm Sterling Genesis International has acquired Tla Entertainment Group.
The deal covers direct-to-consumer brands and all digital properties, including tlamovies.com, tlavideo.com, tlagay.com, tlacult.com and tlaondemand.com.
Derek Curl [pictured], Chief Executive Officer and President of Sterling Genesis, will become CEO and President of Tlaeg.
Tla Releasing, owned separately by Curl, will be reintroduced into the Tlaeg as part of the acquisition.
G. Sterling Zinsmeyer, Chairman of Sterling Genesis International, will become Chief Operating Officer of Tlaeg. Zinsmeyer said: “Tla’s powerful worldwide brand awareness, together with fresh capitalization, will enable us as a company to continue to flourish, build upon a strong infrastructure, and seize new opportunities for digital expansion in the current marketplace.”
“With this acquisition’s potential for consolidation and global expansion, we will be able to realize even further the tremendous value Tla Entertainment Group has in the entertainment world,” added Curl.
Tla Entertainment »
- email@example.com (Wendy Mitchell)
Similar News ItemsTLA Releasing [us]
- Poland's 'The Last Family' wins in Vilnius (From ScreenDaily. 7 April 2017, 4:49 AM, PDT)
- ‘Center of My World’ Closes Sales Deals Ahead of Palm Springs Debut (From Variety - Film News. 3 January 2017, 2:51 AM, PST)
- LevelK’s 'Teenage Kicks' closes six major deals (From ScreenDaily. 11 November 2016, 2:25 AM, PST)
- Publicist and Festival Programmer Lewis Tice Dies at 44 (From Variety - Film News. 2 April 2014, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- Tla Releasing Sees ‘Blue’ for key European territories (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 6 December 2013, 4:58 AM, PST)
- Tla Releasing Picks Up Rights to Dance Drama, 'Five Dances' (From Indiewire. 13 February 2013, 8:08 AM, PST)
Eric Moore (XIV)
- Ghost Brothers of Darkland County Cast Revealed (From DailyDead. 2 October 2014, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Jean-Pierre Jeunet to Adapt The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet and Red Leaves (From Filmofilia. 30 June 2011, 6:06 PM, PDT)