Appearing on the “Boomer & Carton” radio show on Wfan on Thursday morning, Seinfeld answered a barrage of questions centered around a photo taken on Jan. 13 of Seinfeld with Jason Alexander, walking into the diner that served as a backdrop for many a “Seinfeld” episode.
Seinfeld said the project was not a commercial or an episode of his hit Web series “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee,” and while he would not give away much in the way of details, he did say that Alexander was playing his George Costanza character and that other “Seinfeld” characters were involved.
He described the project as “short-ish form,” a “one-and-done” thing involving Larry David in some way that will be made available “very, very soon.”
This is not, »
- Daniel Goldblatt
Similar News ItemsJulia Louis-Dreyfus
- Donald Trump’s Acceptance Speech Draws Ire From Hollywood (From Variety - TV News. 21 July 2016, 8:32 PM, PDT)
- Tracee Ellis Ross Called Her Mom Diana Ross After Getting Her First Emmy Nomination (From PEOPLE.com. 14 July 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Emmys 2016 Trivia: Amy Poehler & Tina Fey Shared A Nod & 20 Other Wild Things About This Year’s Nominations (From Indiewire. 14 July 2016, 1:56 PM, PDT)
"Curb Your Enthusiasm" (2000)
- Interview: Actor Paul Dooley on Getting to Portray Dad (From HollywoodChicago.com. 26 July 2016, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc: Watch the Comic-Con trailer for Son of Zorn (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Interview: Actor Paul Dooley of ‘Breaking Away,’ ‘Sixteen Candles’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 21 July 2016, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Mr Robot season 2 episode 4 review: Init1 (From Den of Geek. 28 July 2016, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘StartUp’ Extended Trailer & Poster: Martin Freeman & Adam Brody On Opposite Sides of the Law (From Indiewire Television. 27 July 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘StartUp’ Extended Trailer & Poster: Martin Freeman & Adam Brody On Opposite Sides of the Law (From Indiewire. 27 July 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)