News Simon Brew 30 Jan 2014 - 06:41
It would be fair to say that both Bruce Willis and M Night Shyamalan haven't had the best of runs of late. Willis chose wisely with Looper, but is becoming more notorious for a string of movies in which he looks pretty disinterested at best. Shyamalan meanwhile has continued to deliver hit movies, but it's been a while now since he made a film that felt like a really good one.
It's interesting then that Willis and Shyamalan are set to reteam for the third time, following their hugely successful work on The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable (the latter of which is nearly 14 years old. Yikes). The project in question is Labor Of Love, which Shyamalan has written the script for and will direct.
Similar News ItemsBruce Willis
- Margot Robbie Takes on Noir Thriller 'Terminal' (From MovieWeb. 13 February 2016, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Margot Robbie To Star In Vaugh Stein’s Terminal (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 12 February 2016, 9:34 AM, PST)
- Margot Robbie to Star in Noir Thriller ‘Terminal’ (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2016, 8:31 AM, PST)
- Precious Cargo Adds Bruce Willis as a Crime Boss in Hollywood Studios’ Steven Saxton Produced Action Film (From ShockYa. 10 February 2016, 5:58 PM, PST)
- Filming underway on Star Wars: Episode VIII (From Flickeringmyth. 10 February 2016, 11:51 AM, PST)
- Rumour: Ewan McGregor in talks to play Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: Episode VIII (From Flickeringmyth. 9 February 2016, 12:52 AM, PST)
The Sixth Sense (1999)
- Film Review: ‘Cabin Fever’ (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2016, 1:20 AM, PST)
- Jason Patric to Star in Wayward Pines Season 2 (From DailyDead. 5 February 2016, 7:34 AM, PST)
- Jason Patric Will Star in ‘Wayward Pines’ Season 2 (From Slash Film. 4 February 2016, 2:30 PM, PST)