James Wolk is a very handsome man. Whether he's an odd fellow on "Mad Men" or a playboy on "The Crazy Ones," Wolk pretty much always looks good. But his TV look pales in comparison to the actor wearing a collection of multi-colored suits in the February edition of GQ.
These photos truly are eye-candy goodness.
Taken in locations around Miami, the man behind characters like Bob Benson and Zach Cropper looks rather dapper in all of the suit options.
Seriously, it takes someone as nice-looking as Wolk to pull off a magenta suit.
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- Remembering Jerry Lewis, the World’s First Rock Star of Imbecility (From Variety - Film News. 22 August 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Remembering Jerry Lewis, the World’s First Rock Star of Imbecility (From Variety - TV News. 22 August 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Trailer Watch: Two Friends Face Trauma and Grief in Liz W. Garcia’s “One Percent More Humid” (From Women and Hollywood. 21 August 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
"The Crazy Ones" (2013)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Pays Tribute to Robin Williams With Sweet Selfie on 3rd Anniversary of His Death (From E! Online. 11 August 2017, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Remembers Robin Williams on 3rd Anniversary of His Death: 'We Miss You Everyday' (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 August 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Pays Tribute to Robin Williams on Anniversary of His Death: 'We Miss You Every Day' (From PEOPLE.com. 11 August 2017, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- Zoo: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Four on CBS? (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 August 2017, 7:10 PM, PDT)
- Zoo: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 August 2017, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Zoo Sneak Peek: Can Jackson and the Part-Human Abendegos Make Nice? (From TVLine.com. 2 August 2017, 10:46 AM, PDT)