Aaron Paul feels the need, the need for speed.
At least, that's what we walked away thinking after listening to Paul discuss his new movie, "Need for Speed," at L.A. post-production house Bandito Brothers back in October. Based on the mega-popular Electronic Arts racing video game franchise, the racing flick centers on a framed street racer, Tobey Marshall (Paul), who races cross-country, hellbent on revenge. And all involved were hellbent on making sure the racing was as realistic as possible.
"[Director] Scott [Waugh] made it very evident before I attached myself to this that he wanted me to be driving," Paul said. "He wanted all of the things, all of the action sequences to be practical. He didn't want all of this to be done behind a computer after we shot it all. So he's like, 'You're going to have to be behind the wheel and doing all these crazy races. »
- Tim Hayne
Similar News ItemsAaron Paul (I)
- ‘Veronica Mars’: 10 Episodes That Prove Why Kristen Bell and Season 1 Were Perfect (From Indiewire Television. 23 May 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Veronica Mars’: 10 Episodes That Prove Why Kristen Bell and Season 1 Were Perfect (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Unexpected TV Moments (From The Cultural Post. 16 May 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Joe Biden Officiates Wedding for a D.N.C. Staffer — and Melanie Griffith Is There! (From PEOPLE.com. 28 May 2017, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- 5 Major Things You Can Expect to See in Fifty Shades Freed (From BuzzSugar. 27 May 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Best Memorial Day Sales of 2017 (From E! Online. 24 May 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Facetime: Imogen Poots on Albee, ‘Mobile Homes’ and Roosters (From Variety - Film News. 19 May 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Mongrel takes Canada rights to Imogen Poots starrer 'Mobile Homes' (From ScreenDaily. 17 May 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- The 2017 IndieWire Cannes Bible: Every Review, Interview and News Item Posted During the Festival (From Indiewire. 17 May 2017, 2:00 AM, PDT)