Another State of the Union address down, and your Uncle Joe has proven it once again: Vice President Biden is God’s gift to live TV screen-grabbers.
A few minutes into President Obama’s speech, I decided it wasn’t even worth fighting anymore: Just by virtue of this congenial wonder of the world candidly being himself, everything Joe Biden did was fascinating.
He winks! (Hard to see here, so much like this post this shot is very nearly pointless.)
Joe Biden thoughtfully files something away… (or maybe it’s a prop!)
Joe Biden either checks his phone or sleeps — either way, »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Last Lap: What’s Missing From Cameron Diaz’s Beauty Routine? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 24 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney Blasts Steve Wynn as an "A--hole" After Dinner Fight Over President Barack Obama (From E! Online. 24 April 2014, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: ‘Obama is Scared of Google’ (From The Wrap. 24 April 2014, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Season finale review: 'Parks and Recreation' - 'Moving Up' (From Hitfix. 24 April 2014, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- Michelle Obama Receives Jobless Dad's Resume From His 10-Year-Old Daughter—See the Sweet Video (From E! Online. 24 April 2014, 2:36 PM, PDT)
- Michelle Obama Handed Resumé by 10-Year-Old Girl with Jobless Dad (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Howard University Slammed for Naming P. Diddy as Commencement Speaker (From The Wrap. 15 April 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- President Obama Calls for Putin to ‘Move Back Troops’ From Ukraine (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 March 2014, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- 'The Daily Show' investigates 'The Curious Case of Flight 370' (From Pop2it. 25 March 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)