Those "Supernatural" boys sure know how to twist the knife when it comes to making heartbreaking statements/confessions/apologies, don't they? They never fail when it comes to punching us fans in the gut. And Sam took the cake with his speech in the final moments of Tuesday (Jan. 28) night's Garth-centric episode, "Sharp Teeth."
Of course, the episode started off optimistically, because the Winchester brothers were finally back together (much to Dean's chagrin) to figure out what the heck was going on with Awol hunter Garth (returning fan favorite DJ Qualls). What they found raised some interesting and important questions that "Supernatural" has long struggled to answer, and while "Sharp Teeth" answered questions about Garth, it didn't deal with the larger picture.
We found out that Garth has been Mia because while on a hunt, he got bitten by a werewolf. As a hunter, he knew the only cure was death, »
Similar News Items"Supernatural" (2005)
- 'Supernatural' Episode 12.3 Photos: A Hunting Trip with Mom (From BuddyTV. 24 October 2016, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Supernatural Round Table: A New Lucifer (From TVfanatic. 24 October 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Supernatural: Season 12 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 October 2016, 6:39 PM, PDT)
- Z Nation: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 October 2016, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- The Man in the High Castle: Watch Season Two Trailers from Amazon (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 October 2016, 9:40 PM, PDT)
- Emily S. Whitten: Convention Catch-Up — Yay, Dragon Con! (From Comicmix. 20 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Supernatural Recap: The Many Unexpected Faces of Sam Winchester (From TVLine.com. 20 October 2016, 8:10 PM, PDT)
- Comic Book Reviews: DC Comics Round Up Week 10/12/2016 (From LatinoReview. 18 October 2016, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Supernatural Round Table: Keep Calm and Carry On (From TVfanatic. 17 October 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)