ABC has handed a second season to “Bet On Your Baby,” ordering eight episodes for the new season.
From 5×5 Media and Electus, game show challenges parents to predict their child’s next move in an effort to win money for their tyke’s future education. ABC Family thesp Melissa Peterman hosts the program.
“We are thrilled that ABC has decided to renew “Bet on Your Baby” for a second season,” said Electus CEO Chris Grant. “This show has continued to build momentum both in the U.S. and around the world, proof that Electus is achieving its mission to create engaging television.”
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsABC Family [us]
- 'Pretty Little Liars' star Bryce Johnson cast in 'Supernatural' spin-off pilot (From EW.com - Inside TV. 14 March 2014, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- TV Scorecard: What's Coming Back Next Season . . . and What's Not (From BuzzSugar. 14 March 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Bailee Madison Tapped as Co-Lead Hallmark’s Holiday Movie ‘Northpole’ (From Variety - TV News. 13 March 2014, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- ITV buys stake in Us indie Diga (From ScreenDaily. 19 February 2014, 2:08 AM, PST)
- CW Pilot Pickups Include Rob Thomas’ ‘iZombie’ (From Variety - TV News. 29 January 2014, 3:30 PM, PST)
- The CW orders 'Jane the Virgin' and terrorism thriller pilots (From EW.com - Inside TV. 29 January 2014, 3:30 PM, PST)
- ‘Filly Brown’s’ Gina Rodriguez to Star in CW’s ‘Jane the Virgin’ (From Variety - TV News. 27 February 2014, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Gina Rodriguez Lands Title Role In CW’s ‘Jane The Virgin’, Brad Silberling To Direct (From Deadline TV. 27 February 2014, 11:15 AM, PST)
- The CW Finds 'Jane the Virgin' Star (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 February 2014, 11:09 AM, PST)