On this week's special cross-country podcast recorded live from Utah, Nathaniel welcomes back Katey Rich in New York, Nick Davis in Chicago, and special guest Guy Lodge, also in Chicago en route to London. Guy and Nathaniel share their Sundance favorites, the chief crossover being Richard Linklater's Boyhood.
Other Topics include: The Producers Guild of America and Directors Guild winners and what that might mean for 12 Years a Slave and Gravity come Oscar night, categories where we'd enjoy ties on Oscar night, and favorite "overheard" bits in movie theater lines regarding Dallas Buyers Club and Philomena.
You can listen to the podcast right here at the bottom of the post or download the conversation on iTunes. Continue the conversation in the comments!
Which tie would you love to see this year? »
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsRichard Linklater
- Paris 05:91 Theo & Hugo – QFest St. Louis Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 March 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Robert Rodriguez to Helm ‘Ugly Dolls’ Animated Film (From Indiewire. 28 March 2017, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- First Trailer for ‘A Ghost Story’ Introduces the Year’s Best Film So Far (From The Film Stage. 28 March 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Dallas Buyers Club (2013)
- Voltage Pictures Hires Lotus Production President Ara Keshishian (From Variety - Film News. 23 March 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- FilMart: Voltage Pictures Bitten by ‘Age of the Living Dead’ (From Variety - TV News. 12 March 2017, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Big Little Lies to make UK TV debut next week (From Den of Geek. 10 March 2017, 3:38 AM, PST)
- All This Panic Review (From HeyUGuys. 24 March 2017, 3:56 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Wiig in Talks to Star With Cate Blanchett in Richard Linklater’s ‘Where’d You Go Bernadette?’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 March 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Wiig in Talks to Star in Richard Linklater’s ‘Where’d You Go, Bernadette?’ (From The Wrap. 23 March 2017, 12:19 PM, PDT)