They’ve set a date! Kim and Kanye have been searching for the perfect location for their wedding, and now they’ve reportedly picked out the month they’ll make it official.
Kim Kardashian plans to become Mrs. Kanye West in June 2014, according to a new report, and we can’t wait to see it unfold in front of our eyes. Plus, baby North West will be almost a year old, so hopefully, she’ll be part of the big day!
“Kim has always wanted to be a June bride and she is finally going to get her wish,” a source told RadarOnline. “Kim and Kanye have narrowed down the wedding location, which is being kept a secret at this point. It will be on the outskirts of Paris.”
Kendall Jenner Cries Over Parents’ Split
- Emily Longeretta
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Updates (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Jonathan Cheban Doesn't Believe Kardashian Butt Enhancement Rumors: 'They Look Real to Me!' (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2017, 8:50 PM, PDT)
- This Is Exactly How to Illuminate Your Face Using Cream, Liquid and Powder Highlighters (From PEOPLE.com. 25 May 2017, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bouquets of 'Floating Flowers' for 3-Year Wedding Anniversary (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 May 2017, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Grant Dancing to Drake Isn’t Even The Most Painful Part Of The ‘Love Actually’ Sequel — Watch (From Indiewire. 26 May 2017, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Harder? Better? Faster? Stronger? Why is every trailer soundtracked by Kanye? (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 May 2017, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Boss Baby 2 Is Coming in 2021 (From MovieWeb. 26 May 2017, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- Boss Baby 2 arriving in March 2021 (From Den of Geek. 26 May 2017, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- ‘Boss Baby 2’ Dated for March 2021 With Alec Baldwin Returning (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2017, 2:48 PM, PDT)