Pepsi debuted its latest "Halftime" ad early this week, during the 2014 Grammy Awards telecast Sunday (Jan. 26). The star-studded commercial is about sports figures "giving back" to music for all the great halftime performances the musicians always put on for sporting events.
Several players-turned-analysts make appearances, including Deion Sanders as an R&B singer (gotta love that auto-tune) and Terry Bradshaw as a country music star -- though they both released actual albums back in the day.
And in case you missed it, Pepsi's other Super Bowl halftime ad is below.
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 4/30/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 April 2017, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Chris Soules' Former 'DWTS' Partner Witney Carson Says She Hasn't Spoken to Him Since Fatal Car Crash (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 April 2017, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Camila Cabello, Noah Cyrus, Hailee Steinfeld & More Stun at Radio Disney Music Awards! (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 April 2017, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Alan Bersten on 'Being Fired' as Heather Morris' 'DWTS' Partner: 'It Wasn't a Shock, But I Was Sad' (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 April 2017, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Rodgers Is All Smiles Serving as a Groomsmen at Teammate's Wedding Following Olivia Munn Split (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 April 2017, 6:14 PM, PDT)
- 'DWTS' Week 5 Preview: Bonner Bolton's 'Very Different' Tango, Normani Kordei's 'Macho' Moves & More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 April 2017, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma’s Rap Beef (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2017, 10:32 AM, PST)
- Lil Jon Is Getting a Tiny House Complete with a Recording Studio and Bar: ‘Yeeaaah’ (From PEOPLE.com. 23 February 2017, 2:32 PM, PST)
- Watch: Nick Offerman Does Ron Swanson Proud in his Ask This Old House Guest Spot (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2017, 8:37 AM, PST)