Sneak Peek a new featurette revealing more footage, plus take a look @ more new images and synopsis from AMC's ultra-violent 'zombie' TV series "The Walking Dead" returning February 9, 2014.
"...following the devastating events of the mid-season finale, 'Rick' and the group are still reeling from the loss of their home, family, and friends.
"With the destruction of the prison, we see the group of survivors broken apart and sent on divergent paths, unsure of everyone else’s fate.
"What was a challenging life behind fences and walls grows that much more perilous and precious as they are exposed to new dangers, new enemies, and heartbreaking choices.
"They will have their faith thoroughly tested — a faith that breaks some of them and redeems others.”
Click the images to enlarge and Sneak »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Extremely Huge The Walking Dead Season Six Spoilers Leak Online (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 4 September 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- This teaser for Nicolas Cage's Halloween thriller Pay the Ghost is sure to freak you out (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 September 2015, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- 'Walking Dead' Season 6 Secretly Casting Negan? (From MovieWeb. 4 September 2015, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- News Bits: Program, Neighbors, Outcast, Posters (From Dark Horizons. 4 September 2015, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Beer Slated for October 5th Debut (From DailyDead. 4 September 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Hart of Dixie’s Scott Porter Joins Walking Dead Producers’ Upcoming Cinemax Series Outcast (From TVovermind.com. 4 September 2015, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Sorry, New 'Walking Dead' Season 6 Spoilers Hint to Gregory, Not Negan (From Moviefone. 4 September 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Watch 'Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Throw Knives With Alice Cooper (From Moviefone. 2 September 2015, 3:09 AM, PDT)
- "The Walking Dead" - New Season 6 Footage (From SneakPeek. 31 August 2015, 9:21 AM, PDT)