Poor little Sophia. The 2-year-old rose to Internet fame after loving Miley Cyrus so much she could be adorably filmed singing along to songs like "Wrecking Ball" in the back of her mother's car. So what's the obvious next step to this level of celebrity? A talk-show booking.
Jimmy Kimmel asked Sophia and her mother to appear "Live!" for another installment of "Can They Do It Live?" Though they reset the scene to make it look like Sophia's mom's car, the poor little toddler had a bad case of stage fright and couldn't quite muster the same enthusiasm for "Wrecking Ball" on late-night television. Hey, at least she got a karaoke machine out of it.
Watch Sophia's original video below:
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Now Casting: Leading Roles in Nonunion ‘The Little Mermaid’ + More (From Backstage. 24 March 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Modern Pop Songs Written About Exes (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- RaeLynn’s Ready: 5 Years After ‘The Voice,’ Blake Shelton’s Protege is Finally Making Her Big Debut (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2017, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Shaq Doesn’t Actually Think The Earth Is Flat: ‘I’m Just Joking, Relax.’ (From ET Canada. 24 March 2017, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- Patton Oswalt Performs Mike Huckabee's Twitter Jokes on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 24 March 2017, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Patton Oswalt Performs Mike Huckabee's Twitter Jokes on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 24 March 2017, 7:32 AM, PDT)