Little Amalya was born on Saturday (Jan. 18) at the dancer's home, according to a report from Us Weekly. Trebunskaya has publicly stated that the pregnancy was unexpected but that she is excited to be a mother. The baby's father, Millan, is an actor who has appeared in shows like "CSI: New York," "True Blood" and "Charmed."
Trebunskaya missed "DWTS" Season 17 due to the pregnancy but has been a regular otherwise since Season 2, when she placed second in the overall competition. The dancer plans to return to "Dancing with the Stars" when possible, although she has not yet given an expected date.
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2017-18 Season Ratings (updated 10/19/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 October 2017, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Brooks Laich Thanks Wife Julianne Hough for Her Support as He Signs with L.A. Kings (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2017, 6:58 PM, PDT)
"True Blood" (2008)
- TVLine Items: Good Wife Creators' New Show, Fixer Upper Premiere and More (From TVLine.com. 19 October 2017, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- ‘Bellevue’ Trailer, Premiere Date & Posters: First Look At Wgn America’s Anna Paquin Drama (From Deadline TV. 19 October 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- New Destructive Trailer for The Punisher Announces Release Date (From Cinelinx. 19 October 2017, 9:26 AM, PDT)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Claire Forlani on Harvey Weinstein Encounters: "I Escaped Five Times" (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 12 October 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Baby Love, Times Two! Twins on the Way for Aj Buckley — See the Cute Announcement Photo Featuring Daughter Willow (From PEOPLE.com. 5 October 2017, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- CBS' Seal Team Premiere: Grade It! (From TVLine.com. 27 September 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)