It is complete. [Said like The Emperor]
Yes, it appears that the "Star Wars Episode VII" script is finished and ready, according to the film's director, J.J. Abrams.
UK's The Telegraph reports that the production team is fully ready to begin shooting the movie.
While much of the casting has been strictly rumour-based -- with names like Michael Fassbender and Hugo Weaving popping up -- Abrams himself confirmed that he met with actor Jesse Plemons ("Friday Night Lights," "Breaking Bad") to discuss a possible role.
Who will get the parts in the end is anybody's guess. We'll just have to wait and see what happens over the coming weeks.
- Chris Jancelewicz
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Neil Patrick Harris' Twins Gideon & Harper Have the Best Time Ever in Adorable Family Video—Watch! (From E! Online. 8 October 2015, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- ‘Star Wars’ Newcomer John Boyega Opens Up About ‘Unnecessary’ Racist Reaction to Black Stormtrooper (From The Wrap. 8 October 2015, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" - Harrison Ford Action Figure (From SneakPeek. 8 October 2015, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens – 7 Reasons Killing Han Solo Would Be A Terrible Mistake (From Obsessed with Film. 8 October 2015, 1:59 AM, PDT)
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw joins Star Wars Episode VIII (From The Hollywood News. 7 October 2015, 10:16 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII adds Gugu Mbatha-Raw (From Den of Geek. 7 October 2015, 6:42 PM, PDT)
- Sequel Buzz: 'Alien: Paradise Lost' Plot Details; Plus: The Future of the 'Terminator' Franchise (From Movies.com. 8 October 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- [Review] Room (From The Film Stage. 8 October 2015, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Lol: Watch Conan’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Parody ‘Michael Dell’ (From Slash Film. 8 October 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)