World premieres include A Long Way down, starring Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul and Pierce Brosnan, and The Two Faces of January, the directorial debut of Drive screenwriter Hossein Amini starring Viggo Mortensen, Kirsten Dunst and Oscar Isaac.
The Berlin International Film Festival (Feb 6-16) has unveiled the 18-strong line-up for its Berlinale Special strand, including nine world premieres.
Stand-outs in the list include the world premiere of A Long Way Down, an adaptation of Nick Hornby’s bestseller about four people who meet on New Year’s Eve and form a surrogate family to help one another weather the difficulties of their lives. It stars Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul, Pierce Brosnan, Toni Collette and Imogen Poots.
Also receiving its world premiere will be con artist thriller The Two Faces of January, the directorial debut of Drive screenwriter Hossein Amini, which stars Viggo Mortensen, Kirsten Dunst and Inside Llewyn Davis’ Oscar Isaac.
Mexican actor Diego Luna »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Rosser)
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Jennifer Lawrence Explains What Makes a Woman Powerful in New Dior Campaign (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Polishes Image After Nude Photo Leak in Dior Video (From TheImproper.com. 16 September 2014, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Talks Being Confident, A Powerful Woman—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- MGM and Paramount Tap Jack Huston to Play ‘Ben-Hur’ (From Variety - Film News. 16 September 2014, 6:21 PM, PDT)
- DVD Review – Sabotage (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 16 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck Talks About Batman’s Anger Issues In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (From We Got This Covered. 15 September 2014, 10:14 AM, PDT)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- Exclusive: Jennifer Lawrence Shares an Inspirational Message After Hacking Scandal (From Popsugar. 16 September 2014, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Heads to Broadway (From Scott Feinberg. 16 September 2014, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- This Might Be the Best-Looking Double Date Ever (From Popsugar. 16 September 2014, 8:06 AM, PDT)