Roger Lloyd-Pack has died at the age of 69.
The star - beloved for his role as Trigger in Only Fools and Horses - passed away from pancreatic cancer on Wednesday (January 15), prompting an outpouring of tributes from the world of showbiz.
We're saddened to hear Roger Lloyd-Pack has died. As Trigger on Only Fools and Horses, he gave us many laughs. Rodney will forever be Dave.
— BBC One (@BBCOne) January 16, 2014
So sad to hear about the passing on Roger Lloyd Pack. What an incredible actor and person. May he rest in peace.
— Jkcorden (@JKCorden) January 16, 2014
Very sad and shocking to hear about Roger Lloyd-Pack. One of the loveliest most talented actors I've ever had the privilege of working with.
— Sam Bain (@sambaintv) January 16, 2014
Very sad news about Roger Lloyd Pack. Trigger was an ancestor to Father Dougal and I'm glad I once had a chance to tell him so.
— Graham Linehan »
Similar News ItemsSimon Pegg
- Sequel Bits: ‘Spectre’, ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay’, ‘Star Trek’, ‘xXx 3′, ‘Bad Boys 3′ (From Slash Film. 6 October 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Nick Frost: ‘When the end comes it’s horrible’ (From The Guardian - TV News. 4 October 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens character spotlight reveals Finn’s lineage? (From Flickeringmyth. 2 October 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
"Doctor Who" (1963)
- Gotham season 2 episode 3 review: The Last Laugh (From Den of Geek. 6 October 2015, 2:02 AM, PDT)
- John Hurt returns as the War Doctor with Big Finish (From Flickeringmyth. 5 October 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who fans can complete their collection as Underwater Menace hits DVD (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 October 2015, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Lord Alan Sugar: Simon Cowell should shave beard off (From Virgin Media - TV. 6 October 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Beauty queen among The Apprentice 2015 candidates (From Virgin Media - TV. 6 October 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The Apprentice's Claude Littner: 'I don't tend to get emotional about anything' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 October 2015, 8:09 AM, PDT)