Fatal Pictures has unveiled a Kickstarter campaign for their final short film Heir. The film promises to be gory, horrific and monstrous and will showcase practical FX.
Produced by Fatal Pictures in association with Red Sneakers Media, "Heir" is the final entry in their "Box Cutter Trilogy", a trio of linked shorts each representing “different theories on the origin and operation of sociopaths,” and is looking to raise $17,000.
The first two shorts, Worm and Familiar have received excellent reviews from around the genre. (Check out our review of Familiar). Also be sure to read our exclusive interview with some of the heavy hitters of Heir here.
Be sure to check out the Heir Kickstarter campaign to see how you can get involved and be part of the making of this film. They are offering some great perks!
Similar News ItemsBill Oberst Jr.
- Top 5: Movies from The Asylum (From Blogomatic3000. 22 August 2017, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Bill Oberst Jr.’s Solo Performance of Ray Bradbury’S Pillar Of Fire Coming to New York City’s United Solo Theatre Festival (From DailyDead. 21 August 2017, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- Bill Oberst, Jr. is A Pillar of Fire in New York (From Dread Central. 18 August 2017, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- First wave of films for 'Screamfest Horror Film Festival 2017' announced (From MoreHorror. 2 September 2017, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- BeWildered Media Productions Announces Full Release of 'Dwelling' (From MoreHorror. 19 August 2017, 6:34 PM, PDT)
- 'Pillar Of Fire' set for Off-Broadway debut (From MoreHorror. 19 August 2017, 5:50 PM, PDT)
Robert Nolan (I)
- 'Heir' nominated for a 14th Annual Rondo Hatton Award (From MoreHorror. 22 February 2016, 7:30 PM, PST)
- Heir nominated for Best Short Film at 2016 iHorror Awards (From MoreHorror. 18 January 2016, 6:44 PM, PST)
- Fantasia 2015: Heir Trailer Teases Something Awfully Horrible (From Screen Anarchy. 27 July 2015, 10:01 AM, PDT)