Jack Bauer and Chloe will be getting back to work in 24: Live Another Day when the 12-episode miniseries airs its two-hour premiere May 5.
'24: Live Another Day' Premiering In May
Kiefer Sutherland and Mary Lynn Rajskub are among the many actors who've decided to return to the hit series four years after it aired its finale. Live Another Day, staying true to time, will pick up four years after the events in the final scene of the original 24.
Unlike the original, 24: Live Another Day won’t take place in the United States – but in London, where Bauer has been living in hiding. He gets pulled back into intelligence work when he unearths some information that foretells something devastating.
Kiefer Sutherland Talks Filming 'Live Another Day'
While the show has its premiere date, it has yet to begin filming across the pond. Sutherland, for one, is incredibly excited for 24’s new chapter. »
Similar News ItemsMary Lynn Rajskub
- Larry Tanz Leaves Post As Vuguru CEO To Join Netflix (From Tubefilter News. 3 November 2014, 12:23 PM, PST)
- Guitar God Slash Is ‘Talking Dead’ on Oct. 26 and Smoking the Charts Videos (From Monsters and Critics. 24 October 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Mary Lynn Rajskub Talks 24: Live Another Day, What It Meant to Return to the Series, Missing Seeing Chloe at CTU, the Future of 24, and More (From Collider.com. 11 October 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- The 10 Best Guilty Pleasure Movies of 2014 (From Variety - Film News. 20 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Sutherland Thinks "24" Is Done and Dusted (From Dark Horizons. 19 December 2014, 8:58 AM, PST)
- '24': Kiefer Sutherland Says He's Done with Jack Bauer (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2014, 7:33 AM, PST)
- Charles Roven’s Atlas Entertainment Expands Into Management (From Variety - Film News. 8 December 2014, 2:22 PM, PST)
- MovieWeb's 2014 Holiday Gift Guide! (From MovieWeb. 1 December 2014, 12:29 PM, PST)
- Review: 24 Live Another Day (Blu-ray) (From Shadowlocked. 22 October 2014, 9:19 AM, PDT)