There's always been something about popular horror films that's undeniably sexy. It may seem weird to someone who's not a fan of the genre to consider that the creepy themes, jolting frights and even slasher sagas often have sexual elements. But more often than not, it's true.
For some, it's simply the tie-in between heightened senses and sexuality. There are even scientific, psychological ties between fear, adrenaline and arousal that explain why something about getting scared out of your mind can be oddly sexy. Then of course there's also the fact that horror films are so common for date nights (it's just a great excuse to "comfort" one another).
In some cases the tie between horror and sex has become a bit more blatant. For example, there's no denying the sexualization of vampires in the Twilight series! Taking things a step further, Adam & Eve's adult video section even features a »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Brie Larson Replaces Jennifer Lawrence In 'The Glass Castle' For 'Short Term 12' Director Destin Daniel Cretton (From The Playlist. 9 October 2015, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Brie Larson in Talks to Replace Jennifer Lawrence in Lionsgate’s ‘Glass Castle’ (From The Wrap. 9 October 2015, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Brie Larson Eyed for Lead in Lionsgate’s ‘Glass Castle’ (From Variety - Film News. 9 October 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)
Megan Fox (I)
- The Best Bikini Moments of 2015 - So Far! (From Popsugar. 7 October 2015, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Have Joined the Ranks of Exes Who Seem Better After Breakup (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Reunite After Divorce Filing—See the Pics (From E! Online. 2 October 2015, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- James Bond 007: revisiting Die Another Day (From Den of Geek. 3 October 2015, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Salute To Classic Black Actresses Film Festival at Missouri History Museum Oct. 9-11 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 September 2015, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- Nerd Alert: Deadpool Homemade Trailer, Marvel Rewind and Mean Tweets (From MovieWeb. 25 September 2015, 9:51 AM, PDT)