There's always been something about popular horror films that's undeniably sexy. It may seem weird to someone who's not a fan of the genre to consider that the creepy themes, jolting frights and even slasher sagas often have sexual elements. But more often than not, it's true.
For some, it's simply the tie-in between heightened senses and sexuality. There are even scientific, psychological ties between fear, adrenaline and arousal that explain why something about getting scared out of your mind can be oddly sexy. Then of course there's also the fact that horror films are so common for date nights (it's just a great excuse to "comfort" one another).
In some cases the tie between horror and sex has become a bit more blatant. For example, there's no denying the sexualization of vampires in the Twilight series! Taking things a step further, Adam & Eve's adult video section even features a »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Box office preview: 'Mockingjay' to top 'Penguins of Madagascar' and 'Horrible Bosses 2' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 27 November 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)
- 24 Celebrity Moments From 2014 That Totally Made You Smile (From Popsugar. 27 November 2014, 12:47 PM, PST)
- Movie Review – The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 November 2014, 12:09 PM, PST)
Megan Fox (I)
- Watch Megan Fox Get Feisty About New Yorkers While Filming 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' (From Movies.com. 26 November 2014, 8:15 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Clip From Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Featurette (From ComicBookMovie. 25 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Who Is the Sexiest Female Celebrity of 2014? (From Popsugar. 19 November 2014, 3:14 PM, PST)
- Parks and Rec, Fresh Meat, Extant: Tube Talk Q&A (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Halle Berry’s Continued Hair-Raising War With Daughter’s Dad (From Monsters and Critics. 26 November 2014, 11:58 AM, PST)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Real Girls Teach Us How to Rock Stylish Rings (From Popsugar. 25 November 2014, 11:55 PM, PST)