The original horror-comedy netted an impressive $60m. this time last year, from a $2.5m. budget, and with Open Road putting the sequel into cinemas this March, the studio has launched a new trailer over on Yahoo Movies.
Malcolm, after exorcising the demons of his ex, is starting fresh with his new girlfriend and her two children. After moving into their dream home, Malcolm is once again plagued by bizarre paranormal events.
Wayans reprises his leading role from the original, with Jaime Pressly taking the female lead this time around, starring alongside Essence Atkins, Gabriel Iglesias, Dave Sheridan, and Cedric the Entertainer.
Tiddes returns to the helm for the second instalment, directing from a script Wayans once more co-wrote with Rick Alvarez. »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsMarlon Wayans
- Essence Atkins Books Female Lead in NBC's Marlon Wayans Comedy Pilot (From ShadowAndAct. 8 February 2016, 3:23 PM, PST)
- Essence Atkins Books Female Lead in NBC's Marlon Wayans Comedy Pilot (From Indiewire Television. 8 February 2016, 3:23 PM, PST)
- Essence Atkins Set As The Female Lead In Marlon Wayans’ NBC Comedy Pilot (From Deadline TV. 8 February 2016, 3:02 PM, PST)
Cedric the Entertainer
- Barbershop The Next Cut Trailer Wants to Make You Feel Safe (From Cinelinx. 19 January 2016, 6:46 AM, PST)
- New Trailer Hits for 'Barbershop: The Next Cut' (From LatinoReview. 19 January 2016, 5:58 AM, PST)
- Second Trailer: "Barbershop: The Next Cut" (From Dark Horizons. 19 January 2016, 4:49 AM, PST)
- Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry Recap: NeNe Leakes, Bella Thorne and 5 Omg Moments From the Series Premiere (From E! Online. 24 January 2016, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Tyler Henry Connects Jaime Pressly With Late Actress Brittany Murphy: Watch the Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry Clip (From E! Online. 24 January 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Hollywood Medium Tyler Henry explains how he sees dead people (From ChannelGuideMag. 18 January 2016, 2:35 PM, PST)