Written and Directed by Spike Jonze.
A lonely writer develops an unlikely relationship with his newly purchased operating system that's designed to meet his every need.
Spike Jonze is such an interesting Director. One of those guys who started his career dabbling in some eccentric music videos and transitioned nicely into film. He has a voice and an aesthetic that is skirts the line between insanity and genius and he navigates it with remarkable proficiency. He's made some interesting and imperfect films like Adaptation and Where the Wild Things Are. To date, nothing he's done has come close to capturing the lunacy of his style as Being John Malkovich, an eccentric masterpiece that sums up his eclectic voice well. His new film Her is something different. It's a more mature, refined film »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News ItemsScarlett Johansson
- Joss Whedon on the scope of Avengers: Age of Ultron and its “unhinged” climax (From Flickeringmyth. 27 February 2015, 2:38 PM, PST)
- See new Avengers 2 promo: "I'm going to tear you apart from the inside" (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 February 2015, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Ingrid Michaelson Splits From Her Husband After 3 Years (From Popsugar. 27 February 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)
Amy Adams (III)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - Flying Footage (From SneakPeek. 27 February 2015, 9:28 PM, PST)
- 'Batman v Superman' Has No Aquaman Action Scenes? (From MovieWeb. 27 February 2015, 1:07 PM, PST)
- Best Looks of the Week: Amy Adam's Periwinkle Gown, Taylor Swift's Dragon-Print Dress & More! (From E! Online. 27 February 2015, 11:45 AM, PST)
- Box Office: Will Smith’s ‘Focus’ Heading for $23 Million Opening Weekend, ‘Fifty Shades’ Slipping (From Variety - Film News. 27 February 2015, 2:10 PM, PST)
- The Lazarus Effect Barely Gives Rise to Our Interest (From FilmSchoolRejects. 27 February 2015, 12:59 PM, PST)
- The Lazarus Effect Is Bland and Boring [Review] (From QuietEarth. 27 February 2015, 11:24 AM, PST)