Hollywood's finest will gather tonight for the annual Golden Globes, with the 2014 awards season now well and truly hitting full swing. This time last year momentum was tipping towards Argo and the likes of Daniel Day-Lewis and Anne Hathaway were dead certs for acting glory, but it seems this time out it's a much more open field.
Golden Globes: Digital Spy's TV winners picks
That said, we're still going to put our neck on the line and offer up a few predictions. Read on to see who we think will hoover up awards in the movies categories.
Best Motion Picture (Drama)
Who'll win: We reckon 12 Years a Slave and Gravity are locking horns for this one - it's really too close to call! The HFPA might swing towards Gravity because of its broader international appeal, but Steve McQueen's film »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- ‘Suffragette’ Writer Didn’t Set Out to Make a Feminist Film (From Variety - Film News. 6 October 2015, 6:42 PM, PDT)
- Here’s The Incredible Final Trailer For Francis Lawrence’s The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 6 October 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- The Very Last Trailer for 'The Hunger Games' Series That We'll Ever See (From FirstShowing.net. 6 October 2015, 5:21 PM, PDT)
- Lily-Rose Depp Stuns at Paris Fashion Week With Her Look-Alike Mom (From Popsugar. 6 October 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Lily-Rose Depp Is a Dead Ringer for Her Mom at Chanel's Paris Fashion Week Show (From TooFab. 6 October 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Twin Peaks Revival Adds Peter Sarsgaard in Recurring Role (From TVovermind.com. 6 October 2015, 9:15 AM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- 'Civil War' Art Shows Ant-Man, War Machine, Black Panther and More (From MovieWeb. 6 October 2015, 8:36 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Women in Hollywood to Make As Much As Robert Downey Jr. Does (From Vulture. 6 October 2015, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- How Women in Hollywood Are Finally Taking a Stand Against Sexism (From Variety - Film News. 6 October 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)