Chicago – Big-budget Hollywood is struggling to find new stories, which is why we sometimes see the same ones two, three or even 10 times. Sometimes they’re days or months apart. And sometimes they shouldn’t have been made in the first place and just were to profit from a beloved story or hero.
Here’s a thing that sure makes you go hmmm. The plot synopsis for “The Legend of Hercules,” which stars Kellan Lutz of “Twilight” fame and opened on Jan. 10, 2014 from the producers of “The Expendables,” is:
“The Legend of Hercules” is the origin story of the mythical Greek hero. Betrayed by his stepfather (the king) and exiled and sold into slavery because of a forbidden love, Hercules must use his formidable powers to fight his way back to his rightful kingdom.
The plot synopsis for “Hercules,” which stars Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and opens just 6 months »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Adam Fendelman)
Similar News ItemsSummit Entertainment [us]
- Us rights for Aardman's 'Early Man' picked up by Lionsgate (From ScreenDaily. 26 May 2017, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Takes U.S. Rights To Aardman & Studiocanal Animated Comedy ‘Early Man’ (From Deadline. 26 May 2017, 5:11 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Nabs Eddie Redmayne's 'Early Man' for U.S. (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 26 May 2017, 4:35 AM, PDT)
- Saban Films acquires 'Speed Kills' (From ScreenDaily. 19 May 2017, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Saban Films Buys ‘Speed Kills’ With John Travolta (From Variety - Film News. 19 May 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: 'Speed Kills' With John Travolta Lands at Saban (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 19 May 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- PromaxBDA Conference Adds Brett Ratner Keynote Q&A (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 26 May 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Jeffrey Katzenberg Feted With Honorary Palme d'Or (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 19 May 2017, 10:36 PM, PDT)
- Brett Ratner in Cannes: 'Television is obviously the future' (From ScreenDaily. 19 May 2017, 2:37 PM, PDT)