Pivot has given a serious vote of confidence to Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s “HitRecord on TV,” handing the show a season two greenlight a week before the program’s series premiere.
One of Pivot’s most anticipated launches, “HitRecord on TV” is a variety series featuring shorts, videos, songs and other artistic content culled from Gordon-Levitt’s open-collaborative shingle and online community, hitRECord.
Pivot leaked the first episode of “HitRecord on TV” on YouTube, iTunes and other digital platforms ahead of the series debut; first seg has already garnered over half a million views on YouTube alone.
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- Rian Johnson Was Pretty Much Given A Blank Page With Star Wars: The Last Jedi (From We Got This Covered. 24 May 2017, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- The Big Sick and more true stories written by the subject for the big screen (From Cineplex. 15 May 2017, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Snatched Director Jonathan Levine On The Amy Schumer-Goldie Hawn Comedy (From LRM Online. 9 May 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Participant Inks Output Deal With Nordisk Film on Amblin Partners’ Films (From Variety - Film News. 17 May 2017, 2:27 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate adds Ai Weiwei refugee doc to Cannes slate (From ScreenDaily. 16 May 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- First Look At John Goodman From Rupert Wyatt’s Captive State (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 15 May 2017, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- NBCUniversal’s Seeso Looks As If It Will Move Away From Original Programming (From Tubefilter News. 3 May 2017, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Evan Shapiro Departs as Head of NBCUniversal's Seeso (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 3 May 2017, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Evan Shapiro Departs as Head of NBCUniversal's Seeso (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 3 May 2017, 2:13 PM, PDT)