Pivot has given a serious vote of confidence to Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s “HitRecord on TV,” handing the show a season two greenlight a week before the program’s series premiere.
One of Pivot’s most anticipated launches, “HitRecord on TV” is a variety series featuring shorts, videos, songs and other artistic content culled from Gordon-Levitt’s open-collaborative shingle and online community, hitRECord.
Pivot leaked the first episode of “HitRecord on TV” on YouTube, iTunes and other digital platforms ahead of the series debut; first seg has already garnered over half a million views on YouTube alone.
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- Why Oliver Stone’s ‘Snowden’ Belonged at Comic-Con (From Indiewire. 25 July 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Ranking San Diego Comic-Con 2016 Trailers, From Worst to Best (From Rolling Stone. 25 July 2016, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- Snowden “Turned Down By Every Major Studio” Due To Subject Matter, According To Oliver Stone (From We Got This Covered. 25 July 2016, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- New Trailer For The Light Between Oceans Arrives Starring Michael Fassbender, Alicia Vikander And Rachel Weisz (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 July 2016, 5:21 PM, PDT)
- Dolores Fonzi, Esteban Lamothe, Julieta Zylberberg Set for ‘The White Devil’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 8 July 2016, 5:14 AM, PDT)
- Former Participant CEO Jim Berk Joins PodcastOne (From Variety - Film News. 16 June 2016, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- ‘HarmonQuest’: Dan Harmon Has Managed to Turn Role Playing with Friends into a TV Show (From Indiewire Television. 13 July 2016, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- ‘HarmonQuest’: Dan Harmon Has Managed to Turn Role Playing with Friends into a TV Show (From Indiewire. 13 July 2016, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- ABC-Seeso sketch comedy series Fancy Boy starts production in Melbourne (From IF.com.au. 29 May 2016, 5:09 PM, PDT)