Pivot has given a serious vote of confidence to Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s “HitRecord on TV,” handing the show a season two greenlight a week before the program’s series premiere.
One of Pivot’s most anticipated launches, “HitRecord on TV” is a variety series featuring shorts, videos, songs and other artistic content culled from Gordon-Levitt’s open-collaborative shingle and online community, hitRECord.
Pivot leaked the first episode of “HitRecord on TV” on YouTube, iTunes and other digital platforms ahead of the series debut; first seg has already garnered over half a million views on YouTube alone.
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- Remembering the filmmaking talents of Leonard Nimoy (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Casting: Pike, Lively, Kurylenko, Stanfield (From Dark Horizons. 26 February 2015, 10:04 PM, PST)
- Oliver Stone’s ‘Snowden’ Pic Adds ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Actor (From Deadline. 25 February 2015, 1:24 PM, PST)
- Gkids Acquires Salma Hayek-Produced ‘The Prophet’ (From Deadline. 5 February 2015, 11:35 AM, PST)
- Sundance: HBO Acquires ‘3 1/2 Minutes’ Doc on Jordan Davis Shooting (From Variety - TV News. 31 January 2015, 12:27 PM, PST)
- Sundance: HBO Acquires ‘3 1/2 Minutes’ Doc on Jordan Davis Shooting (From Variety - Film News. 31 January 2015, 12:27 PM, PST)
- NBCUniversal to Shutter Pay TV Channels in Russia (From The Wrap. 23 January 2015, 9:11 AM, PST)
- You Didn’t Care About Politics This Much Until Ernest Moniz Came Into Your Life (From VH1.com. 21 January 2015, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Kent Rees Named Pivot General Manager as President Evan Shapiro Exits (From The Wrap. 3 November 2014, 4:19 PM, PST)