Entertainment Weekly scored another new image from the upcoming remake of RoboCop. I know! You're excited, yeah? How could you not be given all the cool stuff we've seen thus far? After the PG-13 rating announcement, everything else is gravy!
Jose Padilha's film stars Joel Kinnaman as the title hero plus Samuel L. Jackson, Gary Oldman, Jay Baruchel, Michael Keaton, Michael Kenneth Williams, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Abbie Cornish, Aimee Garcia, and Jackie Earle Haley.
Related Story: RoboCop News Archive
In RoboCop the year is 2029, and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Their drones are winning American wars around the globe, and now they want to bring this technology to the home front.
Alex Murphy is a loving husband, father, and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit. After he is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Top 5 Stories of 2014 – Watch Fmtv’s Movie Newsgasm (From Flickeringmyth. 26 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Merry Christmas! Enjoy The Avengers Singing You Christmas Carols To Celebrate (From ComicBookMovie. 25 December 2014, 11:49 AM, PST)
- Mark Ruffalo talks Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 24 December 2014, 12:52 PM, PST)
- Roger Deakins remembers making it up as he went along on Alex Cox's 'Sid and Nancy' (From Hitfix. 24 December 2014, 11:05 AM, PST)
- ‘Hannibal’ Season 3: First Image of Joe Anderson as Mason Verger, Replacing Michael Pitt (From Variety - TV News. 22 December 2014, 8:07 AM, PST)
- Joe Anderson Replaces Michael Pitt As Hannibal’s Mason Verger (From We Got This Covered. 20 December 2014, 8:06 AM, PST)
- Golden Globe post nomination predictions for December (From Hollywoodnews.com. 26 December 2014, 1:02 PM, PST)
- 2014: An Explosion of Art, Alienation, and Self-Drive in Film (From SoundOnSight. 25 December 2014, 5:37 PM, PST)
- ‘Beetlejuice 2′ is ‘Closer Than Ever,’ Says Tim Burton (From Variety - Film News. 24 December 2014, 9:57 AM, PST)