EW has a pic from X-Men: Days Of Future past, featuring Wolvie and a 70′s era Beast in Brady Bunch clothes.
Lance Bass: The First Thing My Mom Did When She Learned I Was Gay … And The ‘Miracle’ That Occurred After.
Here’s the extended trailer for Lifetime’s Flowers In The Attic. Thankfully, I don’t see any powdered doughnuts. And Lifetime has just announced that they’re already planning the sequel Petals On The Wind. I read the first four books in the series when I was a kid, and I remember silently weeping in study hall when I got to the end of #4 Seeds Of Yesterday. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Halle Berry’s ‘Catwoman’ Is 12 Years Old Today – But Eartha Kitt’s Is the Greatest of Them All (From ShadowAndAct. 23 July 2016, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Why Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Says It’s Ok to Eat Butter! (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Is it Ok to Eat Butter? Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Weighs In (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
- Kickboxer Vengeance Poster Teams Bautista and Van Damme (From MovieWeb. 22 July 2016, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- X-Men Apocalypse Arrives in Oct., Sdcc Special Offer (From Comicmix. 18 July 2016, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Skiptrace’ Trailer: Jackie Chan & Johnny Knoxville Join Forces in Renny Harlin’s Hong Kong Action Comedy (From Indiewire. 18 July 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
"Celebrity Big Brother" (2001)
- Farrah Abraham Wants Dr. Drew Gone from Teen Mom Og Reunions After He Joked He'd Strangle Her (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Farage on Big Brother, Boris on MasterChef? Reality TV options for retired politicians (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 July 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Tila Tequila Hunts Illegal Immigrants, Gets Grilled on Social Media (From The Wrap. 8 June 2016, 11:07 AM, PDT)