The ‘Project Runway All-Stars’ host may be confident in defending herself from weight haters, but after comedian Jay Mohr’s public fat-shaming diss and subsequent apology, Alyssa Milano still feels that she needs to lose an extra 10 pounds of baby weight.
Alyssa Milano seemed like the queen of comebacks when comedian and Ghost Whisperer star Jay Mohr rudely commented on how her post-baby body could use some work after she had son Milo two years ago. She was actually so polite about it, that Jay even later apologized about his public attack towards her “gut,” — but it seems like the damage was already done, because she revealed she wants to lose 10 pounds.
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsJimmy Kimmel
- Armie and Elizabeth Chambers Hammer Welcome a Son (From PEOPLE.com. 16 January 2017, 7:35 AM, PST)
- The Academy Announces Change To Oscar Nomination Morning (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 13 January 2017, 6:42 PM, PST)
- Mahershala Ali’s Baby Will Have a Much ‘Simpler’ Name: We Will ‘Still Keep It Unique’ (From PEOPLE.com. 12 January 2017, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Why Charmed deserves to be celebrated (From Den of Geek. 12 January 2017, 9:56 AM, PST)
- The CW, Fox, and NBC Begin Casting for Pilot Season (From Backstage. 10 January 2017, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Charmed: The Original Cast Not Involved in CW Reboot (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 January 2017, 5:43 PM, PST)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- Michael Costello of 'Project Runway' Gets Laser Lipo (Videos) (From TMZ. 14 January 2017, 12:10 AM, PST)
- American Idol Alum Pia Toscano Marries Dancer Jimmy R.O. Smith: ‘I Am on Cloud 9’ (From PEOPLE.com. 8 January 2017, 11:59 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: 'American Idol' Star Pia Toscano Is Married: 'I Couldn't Be Happier!' (From Entertainment Tonight. 7 January 2017, 2:58 PM, PST)