Review Billy Grifter 10 Jan 2014 - 16:23
This review contains spoilers.
2.10 The Three Amigos
There was me thinking I’d seen the last of turkey, and then Revolution came back.
What The Three Amigos reminded me of most is how far from the original premise this show has wandered. Because people have entirely given up even mentioning the power outage issue and their focus is decidedly south of the border.
Our three Amigos in this instance are Miles, Rachel and Bass, who head to Mexico to hang out with Bass’s long lost son. It’s as simple and as dumb as that statement makes it sound, as when you leave people for decades they’re invariably either not where you left them or the same person when you come back.
Similar News ItemsSteve Martin (I)
- 'Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me' Film Helps Family Cope With Legend's Alzheimer's (From Rolling Stone. 24 October 2014, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- Chris Rock and Julia Louis-Dreyfus Turned Down the Offer to Host This Year’s Oscars (From Collider.com. 22 October 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris Wasn't the First Choice to Host Oscars -- So Who Was? (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 October 2014, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- The 31 Best Comedies on Netflix Right Now (From Moviefone. 23 October 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Michael Keaton Goes From Batman to ‘Birdman’ (From Variety - Film News. 16 October 2014, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- Harris as 87th Academy Awards Host. Good Choice? (From Alt Film Guide. 15 October 2014, 5:35 PM, PDT)
Martin Short (I)
- The Wide Open Spaces of Best Supporting Actor (From FilmExperience. 24 October 2014, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- 15 hottest forums posts: Is John Mulaney the worst actor on TV? (From Gold Derby. 23 October 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Trailer: New Series Finds Eugene Levy, Catherine O'Hara Up Schitt's Creek (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)