Digital Release Date: Jan. 21, 2014, Blu-ray & DVD Release Date: Feb. 4, 2014
Price: DVD $29.98, Blu-ray/DVD Combo $34.98
The writer of such great romantic comedies as Notting Hill, Love Actually and Four Weddings and a Funeral, Richard Curtis, is behind About Time, which stars Rachel McAdams (Morning Glory) and Domhnall Gleeson (Bill Weasley from Harry Potter) as the lovers with obstacles.
Domnhall Gleeson plays Tim, a guy who’s lower on the social chain. But the night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim gets some interesting news from his father (Bill Nighy, Wild Target): They can travel through time, not to change history, but to change things in their own life.
Tim decides to use his newfound power to get a girlfriend (Rachel McAdams). But the more he travels through time, he discovers his gift can’t always save him from the ups and downs of life. »
Similar News ItemsRachel McAdams
- Movie News: Christoph Waltz Touted for 'Alita: Battle Angel'; 'Doctor Strange' Adds 'Community' Writer (From Movies.com. 25 August 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Community’s Dan Harmon has contributed to the Doctor Strange script (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2016, 1:45 AM, PDT)
- Marvel’s Doctor Strange gets a batch of official images (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- HanWay Hires Bloom’s Gabrielle Stewart to Lead World Sales Operation (From Variety - Film News. 23 August 2016, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- The Bookshop casting news (From ScreenTerrier. 11 August 2016, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Deepwater Horizon, Antoine Fuqua’s The Magnificent Seven Among Tiff 2016 Premieres, Check Out Full Lineup (From We Got This Covered. 26 July 2016, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Daisy Ridley says the title for Star Wars: Episode VIII has changed (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2016, 5:48 AM, PDT)
- 30 Actors Who Consistently Appear in This Decade's Best Movies (From MovieWeb. 19 August 2016, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- New to Streaming: ‘Love & Friendship,’ ‘A Bigger Splash,’ ‘Lo and Behold,’ ‘Morris From America,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 19 August 2016, 8:23 AM, PDT)