After years of starring in glossy comedies such as Couples Retreat and directing two Iron Man movies as well as Cowboys and Aliens, Favreau is returning to the more low-key style that made his name, via hits like Swingers and Made.
He directed, wrote and starred in the latest film, playing a chef who quits his kitchen job to set up a food truck. It may be indie, but has a blue-chip cast including Dustin Hoffman, Robert Downey Jr, Scarlett Johansson, Sofia Vergara and John Leguizamo.
Also premiering at SXSW will be the Veronica Mars movie, which raised an »
- Ben Beaumont-Thomas
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Is Ramped Up Says Chris Hemsworth (From MovieWeb. 10 March 2014, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Iron Man 3's Ty Simpkins Wants to Thank You (From kidspickflicks. 10 March 2014, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 11:56 PM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Jon Favreau’s ‘Chef’: First Look and Early Buzz (From Slash Film. 10 March 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Idris Elba To Join ‘The Jungle Book? (From The Hollywood News. 10 March 2014, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn and Kevin Feige discuss Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (From Flickeringmyth. 10 March 2014, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth says "everything is ramped up" in The Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 10 March 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- 'Captain America 2' Concept Art Depicts Epic Action Sequences (From MovieWeb. 10 March 2014, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Celebrities - Scarlett Johansson's Surprise Baby with Romain Dauriac (From National Ledger. 10 March 2014, 12:16 PM, PDT)