News Ryan Lambie 10 Jan 2014 - 06:18
Want to see what Quicksilver will look like in this year's X-Men: Days Of Future Past? Then look no further...
This May's Days Of Future Past promises to bring us a veritable banquet of X-Men characters, with Bryan Singer's sequel telling a potentially complicated story straddling two separate timelines. And among the familiar returning faces, with the original trilogy's Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), Storm (Halle Berry), and Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart) meeting up with X-Men: First Class's Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence) and Beast (Nicholas Hoult), there are a few new characters, too.
One of them is Quicksilver, who's a longstanding member of X-Men lore (he first appeared in the fourth issue of The X-Men way back in 1964) but hasn't yet appeared on the silver screen. All that will change this summer, when Evan Peters, who previously appeared in 2010's Kick-Ass and TV's American Horror Story, »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Amy & JLaw: Uptown Girls! (From Access Hollywood. 28 August 2015, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm Is in Talks to Star in the Adaptation of Marjorie Prime (From BuzzSugar. 28 August 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Uptown Girls! Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Show Off Ridiculous Dance Moves Onstage with Billy Joel (From TooFab. 28 August 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman Makes A Young Wolverine Fan's Day For The Make-a-Wish Foundation (From ComicBookMovie. 28 August 2015, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Will Perform at the 2015 MTV VMAs on Sunday (From Popsugar. 28 August 2015, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Hugh Jackman Surprises 9-Year-Old Fan, a Make-a-Wish Recipient—Watch the Heartwarming Video! (From E! Online. 28 August 2015, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: New 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Teaser, 'Doctor Strange' Gets Another Great Actor and More (From Movies.com. 28 August 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Borderlands Movie Incoming (From TheMovieBit. 28 August 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- 'Assassin's Creed' Movie Is Set in Video Game Universe (From MovieWeb. 28 August 2015, 4:33 PM, PDT)