News Aaron Birch 10 Jan 2014 - 04:39
Some new concept art for Halo 5 has been revealed, with more details promised in the near future...
343 Industries' Josh Holmes has posted a new piece of Halo 5 concept art on the Halo Waypoint blog. The post announced the new art director for the title, Nicolas “Sparth” Bouvier, who replaces the departing Kenneth Scott. He also welcomed the new creative director, Tim Longo.
The new concept art comes courtesy of the new art director, who previously worked as lead concept artist, with Holmes stating that it's “an early exploration of a new location that features prominently in a little game project we’re tinkering with.”
Holmes also confirmed that more information about the game would be with us soon. "We showed a hint of what we have in store at E3 last year and we're excited to share more in the not-so-distant future.” He continued, »
Similar News ItemsJosh Holmes (V)
- Gamescom 2014 – Halo 5: Guardians beta details and dates revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 12 August 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Analyzing the ‘Halo 5′ Announcement (From SoundOnSight. 18 May 2014, 11:33 PM, PDT)
- Beautiful Halo 5 Concept Art (From GeekTyrant. 11 January 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Halo 5 Concept Art Teased As 343 Industries Undergo Internal Shake Up (From We Got This Covered. 10 January 2014, 5:28 AM, PST)
- 'Tomb Raider' exec hired by LucasArts (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 2 April 2011, 6:54 AM, PDT)
- Immortals, The Three Musketeers & Hanna Join Green Lantern at WonderCon 2011 (From The Daily BLAM!. 22 March 2011)