Thanks to various sources around the Internet, we have excerpts from Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige's interview with SFX Magazine, where he talks about the next two big Marvel movies after Captain America: The Winter Soldier, being of which are director Joss Whedon's Avengers: Age of Ultron and James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy.
First up is the sequel to Marvel's The Avengers, which was the biggest film of 2012, and is the third highest grossing movie of all time. Principle photography begins this March, shooting primarily at London's Pinewood Studios. The entire cast will return along with some new heroes and villains. Kevin Feige offered more insight into how the title came to be, and why Ultron was chosen as the main villain this time out, before explaining the film's roster.
"We didn't want to merely have a '2′ after Avengers so we wanted to give it a subtitle. »
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Theatre Review: David Arquette’s ‘Sherlock Holmes’ Cheapens Drama With Campy, Unfunny Comedy (From HollywoodChicago.com. 26 November 2015, 1:32 PM, PST)
- Captain America: Civil War trailer reaction (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 3:09 AM, PST)
- Saif Ali Khan to star in an Indian adaptation of Jon Favreau’s critically acclaimed Chef” (From Bollyspice. 25 November 2015, 11:14 PM, PST)
The Avengers (2012)
- 'Captain America: Civil War' Trailer Breakdown with the Russo Bros. (From MovieWeb. 25 November 2015, 2:39 PM, PST)
- Find Out Why the Avengers Suddenly Hate Each Other in the Captain America 3 Trailer (From BuzzSugar. 25 November 2015, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Seven things we learned from the Captain America: Civil War trailer (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 November 2015, 9:26 AM, PST)
Iron Man (2008)
- The Russos talk Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 9:59 AM, PST)
- "Captain America: Civil War" - Close On 'Crossbones' (From SneakPeek. 26 November 2015, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Captain America: Civil War Trailer #1 – Flickering Myth Reaction (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 5:04 AM, PST)