The Austin event will host the world premiere of Jon Favreau’s film on March 7.
Festival organisers also announced world premieres for the crowd-sourced Veronica Mars feature, Cosmos: A SpaceTime Odyssey, Swedish House Mafia documentary Leave The World Behind, thriller Creep starring Mark Duplass, competitive tennis comedy Break Point and zombie documentary Doc Of The Dead.
Favreau stars in Chef as a culinary master who launches a food truck in a bid to reignite his passion. Sofia Vergara, John Leguizamo, Emjay Anthony, Scarlett Johansson, Bobby Cannavale, Dustin Hoffman, Oliver Platt and Robert Downey round out the cast.
The complete festival line-up will be announced on January 30 excluding Midnighter features, which will be »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeremy Kay)
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- 10 Comic Book Movie Performances So Boring It Actually Hurt (From Obsessed with Film. 16 April 2014, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Elizabeth Olsen "Terrified" of Spilling Avengers: Age of Ultron Secrets, Slightly Intimidated by Cast (From E! Online. 16 April 2014, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron - Paul Bettany confirms role as The Vision (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 16 April 2014, 3:01 AM, PDT)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier crosses $500 million at the global box office (From Flickeringmyth. 17 April 2014, 3:10 AM, PDT)
- "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" Prequel (From SneakPeek. 16 April 2014, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ Tops $500 Million at Global Box Office (From The Wrap. 16 April 2014, 3:22 PM, PDT)
Jon Favreau (I)
- Watch: Martin Scorsese Talks Hitchcock, 'Taxi Driver' and Story vs. Plot with Jon Favreau (From Thompson on Hollywood. 16 April 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- At Tribeca’s New Innovation Week, the Future Is Now (From Variety - Film News. 16 April 2014, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Festival Highlights (From Variety - Film News. 16 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)