We don't know about you cats, but we are seriously stoked for Showtime's upcoming genre series, "Penny Dreadful." So much so that we're issuing a warning to the network now... If any characters decide to fake their deaths and become lumberjacks, We Riot!
"Penny Dreadful" is created, written, and executive produced by three-time Oscar nominee John Logan (Hugo, The Aviator, Gladiator) and executive produced by Oscar winner Sam Mendes (American Beauty, Skyfall) and Neal Street's Pippa Harris (Revolutionary Road, "Call the Midwife").
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsSkyfall (2012)
- Box Office: ‘Hunger Games’ Tops ‘Good Dinosaur,’ ‘Creed’ Heading Into Thanksgiving (From Variety - Film News. 26 November 2015, 8:26 AM, PST)
- ‘The Myth of Moby Dick’ featurette for In the Heart of the Sea (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 6:20 PM, PST)
- Chris Hemsworth is shockingly emaciated for In the Heart of the Sea (From Flickeringmyth. 23 November 2015, 3:28 AM, PST)
Sam Mendes (I)
- The Daniel Craig Era: Bond takes two steps forward, one step back (From SoundOnSight. 28 November 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Development on Bond 25 to begin in the Spring (From Flickeringmyth. 27 November 2015, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Work on the next Bond movie will start in the spring of 2016 (From The Hollywood News. 26 November 2015, 11:53 PM, PST)
- Freddie Mercury Biopic Revived With New Screenwriter (From Rolling Stone. 19 November 2015, 6:11 AM, PST)
- Julianne Moore Re-Teams with Todd Haynes for 'Wonderstruck' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 16 November 2015, 1:34 PM, PST)
- Julianne Moore to Star in Todd Haynes’ ‘Wonderstruck’ (From Variety - Film News. 16 November 2015, 1:08 PM, PST)