Alongside Gillian Flynn’s Gone Girl, John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars was easily one of the most talked-about books of last year, and its adaptation has been highly anticipated since it was first announced.
Courtesy of Amazon, here’s the synopsis for the original novel.
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsShailene Woodley
- Here's How Many Emmys Big Little Lies Has (From BuzzSugar. 21 September 2017, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Mptf Hosts Star-Studded 11th Annual Evening Before Party (From Look to the Stars. 19 September 2017, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Reese Witherspoon Was So Excited About Her First Emmy, She Didn't Want to Let Go! (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2017, 1:19 PM, PDT)
Nat Wolff (I)
- Rob Morrow Joins War Drama ‘The Kill Team’ (From Deadline. 22 September 2017, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- TWC Teams With Lollipop Theater Network To Bring ‘Leap!’ To Children’s Hospitals (From Deadline. 15 September 2017, 1:12 PM, PDT)
- ‘Room 104’: Straight Guy Mark Duplass Wrote The Year’s Sweetest Gay Love Story (From Indiewire Television. 15 September 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- New Justice League promo art unveiled, early box office projections point to $150 million domestic opening (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2017, 1:26 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Chart Updates: Actor & Supp Actor (From FilmExperience. 22 September 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: The Florida Project: A Balanced, Continuously Entertaining Emotional Drama [Nyff 2017] (From Film-Book. 22 September 2017, 1:32 PM, PDT)