News Louisa Mellor 9 Jan 2014 - 09:41
Sherlock series three may be ending, but series four and five are on their way...
We've known series four was a sure thing for some time now, but it's reassuring to hear it straight from the horse's mouth. By horse, we mean Sue Vertue of course, the wonderful producer who channels the show's collective talents and actually makes it happen.
Vertue confirmed the news at Bafta's preview screening of His Last Vow, namely that series four is a dead cert, and series five, while not yet commissioned, has already been planned out. Here's what co-creator and writer Steven Moffat told the audience:
“Rather excitingly, Mark [Gatiss] and I, for no particular reason, we just got out of »
Similar News Items"Sherlock" (2010)
- Sebastian Stan on where we find The Winter Soldier in Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 29 November 2015, 7:07 AM, PST)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Imitates Otters, Gets Kissed by Johnny Depp (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 November 2015, 1:25 PM, PST)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Made Otter Faces on The Graham Norton Show, Because Tumblr Runs the World Now (From Vulture. 28 November 2015, 9:02 AM, PST)
Steven Moffat (I)
- ‘Doctor Who: 9×11 – Heaven Sent’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 29 November 2015, 7:49 AM, PST)
- Doctor Who Recap: Echoes of Death (From Vulture. 28 November 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)
- David Tennant Explains Einstein's Theory of General Relativity In This Adorable Video (From Vulture. 28 November 2015, 1:34 PM, PST)
- Sherlock: The Abominable Bride is “Proper Gothic Horror” (From Kasterborous. 28 October 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Sherlock's Victorian special 'The Abominable Bride' will be "proper gothic horror" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 October 2015, 5:41 AM, PDT)
- "Sherlock: The Abominable Bride" - New Footage (From SneakPeek. 27 October 2015, 3:54 AM, PDT)