News Louisa Mellor 9 Jan 2014 - 09:41
Sherlock series three may be ending, but series four and five are on their way...
We've known series four was a sure thing for some time now, but it's reassuring to hear it straight from the horse's mouth. By horse, we mean Sue Vertue of course, the wonderful producer who channels the show's collective talents and actually makes it happen.
Vertue confirmed the news at Bafta's preview screening of His Last Vow, namely that series four is a dead cert, and series five, while not yet commissioned, has already been planned out. Here's what co-creator and writer Steven Moffat told the audience:
“Rather excitingly, Mark [Gatiss] and I, for no particular reason, we just got out of »
Similar News Items"Sherlock" (2010)
- Creature featurette and new TV spots for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (From Flickeringmyth. 5 December 2016, 1:43 AM, PST)
- Beryl Vertue: 'Sherlock is a family affair' (From The Guardian - TV News. 4 December 2016, 4:30 AM, PST)
- Gallery of concept art from Marvel’s Doctor Strange (From Flickeringmyth. 4 December 2016, 2:00 AM, PST)
Steven Moffat (I)
- Doctor Who: revisiting each Doctor's first encounter with the Daleks (From Den of Geek. 1 December 2016, 2:16 PM, PST)
- First look at BBC America’s Doctor Who Christmas special (From Monsters and Critics. 1 December 2016, 7:55 AM, PST)
- Supergirl season 2 episode 8 review: Medusa (From Den of Geek. 28 November 2016, 7:17 PM, PST)
- Comic-Con 2016: Biggest Hits and Misses From the TV Panels (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2016, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sherlock’ season 4 trailer unveiled at Comic Con (From The Hollywood News. 25 July 2016, 1:32 AM, PDT)
- Stan sews up ongoing rights to Sherlock in Australia (From IF.com.au. 24 July 2016, 5:38 PM, PDT)