Award season finally began on Wednesday (Jan. 8) with the 40th Annual People's Choice Awards. It's time for Hollywood to step up their A-game and rock their red carpet looks. Of course, we know that won't always happen. In fact, it didn't.
Heidi Klum and her origami shoulder showed off more cleavage than probably appropriate for the event. At least, that's what we thought until we got a look at "Trophy Wife" star Malin Akerman and that strange gown of hers. And "Skarknado" star Cassie Scerbo -- what is that? No, seriously, can someone tell us?
Melissa Joan Hart showed up rocking her grandmother's wallpaper-turned-mullet dress. She shouldn't have.
Whoever told Lucy Hale this was a good look was a true pretty little liar. (Get it?)
Similar News ItemsHeidi Klum
- Kourtney and Kendall Have a "Sun's Out, Buns Out" Boat Day in Cannes (From Popsugar. 24 May 2017, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Makes First Appearance Since Nina Agdal Split at Cannes Charity Gala (From PEOPLE.com. 22 May 2017, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Kendall Jenner Dresses Up Daisy Dukes With Dramatic Top and Sky-High Stilettos -- See the Edgy Style (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 May 2017, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Billions: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three on Showtime? (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 May 2017, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson Reveals Behind-the-Scenes Look at Wild Monster Movie ‘Rampage’ (From Indiewire. 15 May 2017, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- New Rampage Photos Have Naomie Harris and The Rock Captured (From MovieWeb. 15 May 2017, 9:41 AM, PDT)
Lucy Hale (II)
- Shadowhunters Premiere Sneak Peek: Watch Sebastian and Izzy Play Doctor (From TVLine.com. 26 May 2017, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Just Four of the New Fall Broadcast TV Series Are Women-Created (From Women and Hollywood. 25 May 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Eight? (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 May 2017, 6:16 PM, PDT)