Tom Daley returned to our screens this evening (January 4) as Splash! kicked off its second series.
The series got off to an undeniably shaky start last January, as viewers and critics questioned why ITV had let the show see the light of day.
However, Splash! proved to be a ratings success for the channel, which led to its renewal shortly after last year's February final.
What did you think of the show's return? Are you glad to see Splash! back for another year? Is the series better second time round?
Finally, what do you make of this year's celebrities and their performance in tonight's first heat?
Share your thoughts on the return of Splash! in the comments section below. »
Similar News ItemsTom Daley (V)
- Tom Daley goes backpacking for new ITV2 show - first look (From Digital Spy - TV news. 8 March 2014, 4:59 AM, PST)
- TMZ Sports Show: Dead Ex-wwe Star -- Ashes Going to His Friends (From TMZ. 3 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Briefs: “Chicken-Fried Ciccone,” Tom Daley Is Still Adorable, And Previewing The Penultimate Episode Of “Looking” (From The Backlot. 28 February 2014, 2:07 PM, PST)
- Cara Delevingne and Billie Piper to star in Sky Arts shows (From The Guardian - TV News. 4 March 2014, 8:25 AM, PST)
- Matthew Perry To Make UK TV Comedy Debut In ‘The Dog Thrower’ For Sky Arts (From Deadline TV. 4 March 2014, 2:59 AM, PST)
- Spitting Image is 30: Looking back at the satirical puppet classic (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 February 2014, 2:00 AM, PST)
Gemma Collins (I)
- Gemma Collins would marry Arg (From Virgin Media - TV. 28 February 2014, 1:15 AM, PST)
- Towie producers nab catchphrase rights (From Virgin Media - TV. 26 February 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Gemma Collins: 'Splash! weight jibes reduced me to tears' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 February 2014, 10:40 AM, PST)