Happy New Year everyone!
Life Without Zoe, The Canyons
Two well researched and well written posts by Superqueen. This site is always worth a scoot around.
12 Years a Slave
Costume Designer Patricia Norris is 82 years young. Cancel your retirement.
The Most Iconic Costumes of all Time
Marilyn’s dress in The Seven Year Itch? No, frankly.
The Costume Cafe podcast with a lady we adore here at Clothes on Film.
Frocktalk reviews the extraordinary ‘sweaterville’ work of Mary Zophres for the Coens’ latest.
For Guise magazine, Joe Kucharski chats to Michael Wilkinson about digital illustration in costume design.
Big Screen Style Moments of 2013
According to The Hollywood Reporter. Alhough, guys, Gucci did not ‘design the costumes’ for Rush.
- Lord Christopher Laverty
Similar News ItemsThe Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- There's Nothing Exciting about the Cinemac (From Rope Of Silicon. 15 March 2014, 10:36 PM, PDT)
- HBO’s 1970s Rock ‘n’ Roll Drama Project Adds Max Casella, Jack Quaid (From Variety - TV News. 14 March 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Joel David Moore, Barbara Eve Harris & Donnie Keshawarz Board ABC’s ‘Forever’ (From Deadline TV. 14 March 2014, 2:04 PM, PDT)
Inside Llewyn Davis (2013)
- #LongReads: Is There a Recipe For Narrative? (From Indiewire. 14 March 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Let's Stop with How Great TV is and How Bad Movies are Nowadays (From Rope Of Silicon. 14 March 2014, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- DVD Review: ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’ Sings Again on DVD (From HollywoodChicago.com. 13 March 2014, 8:47 AM, PDT)
Saving Mr. Banks (2013)
- Listen to Jason Schwartzman and Katy Perry Read a Story From B.J. Novak’s One More Thing (From Vulture. 13 March 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Saving Mr. Banks’ Deleted Scene: “Goodbye Pamela” (From Slash Film. 13 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- New IMAX poster for Transformers: Age of Extinction (From Flickeringmyth. 12 March 2014, 3:53 PM, PDT)