Happy New Year everyone!
Life Without Zoe, The Canyons
Two well researched and well written posts by Superqueen. This site is always worth a scoot around.
12 Years a Slave
Costume Designer Patricia Norris is 82 years young. Cancel your retirement.
The Most Iconic Costumes of all Time
Marilyn’s dress in The Seven Year Itch? No, frankly.
The Costume Cafe podcast with a lady we adore here at Clothes on Film.
Frocktalk reviews the extraordinary ‘sweaterville’ work of Mary Zophres for the Coens’ latest.
For Guise magazine, Joe Kucharski chats to Michael Wilkinson about digital illustration in costume design.
Big Screen Style Moments of 2013
According to The Hollywood Reporter. Alhough, guys, Gucci did not ‘design the costumes’ for Rush.
- Lord Christopher Laverty
Similar News ItemsThe Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- Jean Dujardin in Crime Thriller 'The Connection' or 'La French' Trailer (From FirstShowing.net. 26 August 2014, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- Jean Dujardin Takes On The Connection In New Trailer (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2014, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- HBO, Paramount Plot ‘Shutter Island’ Series ‘Ashecliffe’ With Martin Scorsese And Dennis Lehane (From Deadline New York. 25 August 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
Inside Llewyn Davis (2013)
- Bart & Fleming: Fest Fight Pits Telluride V Toronto; TV News Overkill In Ferguson? (From Deadline New York. 24 August 2014, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Wonderland Genie Joins Tut, Syfy's Expanse Adds 24 Vet & More (From TVLine.com. 21 August 2014, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Telluride vs. Toronto: The Battle for Oscar Supremacy (From Variety - Film News. 20 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Saving Mr. Banks (2013)
- Showtime’s The Affair Teaser Trailer: “The Story Begins” (From Slash Film. 27 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The 30 Best Disney Live-Action Movies Ever Made (From Moviefone. 26 August 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- First trailer for Jason Reitman’s Men, Women & Children (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2014, 11:44 PM, PDT)