We’ve rounded up the best-dressed celeb kids of the last year and listed our favorites. Check out our list of the 13 most stylish celeb kids of 2013 — and Vote on your fave!
We admit we couldn’t pick just 13 stylish celeb kids for our year in review roundup, so we added an extra for good luck in the year 2014! These are kids are definitely going to be some future fashion icons to look out for!
Blue Ivy, Mason Disick & More: 13 Most Stylish Kids Of 2013
1. Blue Ivy Carter: Jay Z and Beyonce‘s little girl can pull off pretty white sundresses and flawlessly as she can rock out a custom-made studded leather jacket and tiny Doc Martens boots. That’s some seriously impressive versatility for a little girl who’s still a few days shy of her second birthday, which is why she scores our #1 spot.
2. Mason Disick: The 4-year-old has »
- Kristine Hope Kowalski
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- The Most Famous Gay Bar in L.A. Gets an E! Reality Show — Drink Up the Steamy Supertease (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Dancing With the Stars: Who Was the First Couple Booted From Season 24? (From TVLine.com. 27 March 2017, 7:36 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Spotted for First Time Since Baby No. 3 Bombshell: Watch Her React to Pregnancy Speculation! (From E! Online. 27 March 2017, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Inside the Inscrutably Private Life of Tom Cruise: How the Movie Star Achieved Exactly What He Set Out to Do With Sheer Presence (From E! Online. 28 March 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The Mummy May Be Getting A New Trailer This Sunday (From LRM Online. 27 March 2017, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- With Cinemacon On the Horizon, A Look at How Movies Make the Star (From Variety - Film News. 27 March 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Reveals What She Greets Kanye West With After Every One of His Shows: Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 March 2017, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Kanye West ‘Would Love More Kids’ But ‘He’ll Support Whatever’ Kim Kardashian Decides, Says Source (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Kanye West, No 'American Idol' For Me (From TMZ. 27 March 2017, 6:32 PM, PDT)