Los Angeles, Jan 4: Musician Phil Everly passed away Friday in Burbank, a city in Los Angeles. He was 74.
Everly was suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, a lung disease, reports contactmusic.com.
"We are absolutely heartbroken," Los Angeles Times quoted his wife Patti as saying.
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsThe Everly Brothers
- Song of the Week: The Cactus Blossoms - "Stoplight Kisses" (From CultureCatch. 8 August 2016, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Happy 20th Birthday, ‘Toy Story’! (From Hitfix. 22 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- 'It's like Satan singing Let It Go': Get your Bgt sneak peek here (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 April 2015, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Walk of Fame Honor: Producer Ken Ehrlich Charges Up Electric Grammy Moments (From Variety - TV News. 28 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Albums by U2, Linda Ronstadt and more to be preserved by Library of Congress (From Hitfix. 2 April 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Oscars In Memoriam Snubs: Find Out Who Was Left Out of the Academy's Tribute (From E! Online. 2 March 2014, 10:25 PM, PST)
Bye Bye Love (1995)
- 10 years ago today: ‘Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 4 August 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Phil Everly's Family Recall His Humble Life and Final Days (From PEOPLE.com. 7 January 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Phil Everly, Half Of Everly Brothers Duo, Dies At 74 (From Uinterview. 5 January 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)