If you give someone a house as a present, chances are the reaction is going to be off the charts. Jennifer Hudson had to expect that when she handed over the deed to a home to her assistant, Walter Williams.
The Academy Award winner and "American Idol" alum posted a video of Williams' reaction to the gift on Instagram on Tuesday (Dec. 31), and it doesn't disappoint. There's lots of screaming and Hudson even gets tackled while balled up on the couch. In a 2011 interview, Hudson said she and Williams have been best friends since the sixth grade.
She later posted a photo of herself and Williams outdoors, writing, "He dumped me in the snow yal! That damn Walter!!" Sounds like a great holiday for Hudson and her extended family.
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- There's a Whole Lot to Love About Carrie Underwood (From Popsugar. 10 March 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 8 March 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)
- American Idol 2014 Judge Jennifer Lopez Helps Boyfriend Casper Smart with Career (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 6:19 AM, PST)
Jennifer Hudson (I)
- Saturday Night Takeaway catches up but The Voice still tops ratings (From Digital Spy - TV news. 9 March 2014, 4:17 AM, PDT)
- Where Do Most Runners-up on Reality Talent Shows End Up? (From Vulture. 7 March 2014, 2:05 PM, PST)
- Best Looks of the Week: Amber Heard's Wrap Dress, Elle Fanning's Darling Miu Miu Outfit & More! (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 11:51 AM, PST)
Walter Williams (IV)
- Readers Feel the Love for Newly Engaged Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis (From PEOPLE.com. 8 March 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
- 'Dead' Man Wakes Up in Funeral Home Embalming Room (From FEARnet. 3 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Us man 'miraculously' returns to life day after being declared dead (From RealBollywood. 28 February 2014, 9:26 PM, PST)