The flavor of bile is unmistakable. There just isn’t anything that tastes quite like it. And you know it when it comes on: The belly rumbles, the esophagus lurches within, and you battle back the slimy liquid that threatens to spew forth from your lips.
It’s a nasty experience. We all hate that sensation so we’re taking measures at Dread Central to help prevent such a situation from occurring.
See, there are horror sequels out there that are so horrifically bad they somehow trigger something in our internal systems... and the belly begins to rumble. We wish you no stomach troubles here, and we certainly wish the taste of bile on no man or woman. So we’re going to provide you with a list of sequels to avoid at all costs because if you check these out, you’ll be searching for the toothbrush in no time! »
- Matt Molgaard
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Director Wants 'Game of Thrones' Star Maisie Williams (From MovieWeb. 3 October 2015, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Casts 'Spartacus' Star (From MovieWeb. 3 October 2015, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Game Of Thrones Star Maisie Williams Wanted For Pacific Rim 2 (From We Got This Covered. 3 October 2015, 12:25 PM, PDT)
Ryan Reynolds (I)
- Ben Mendelsohn Brings a ‘Light’ to His Troubled Gambler in ‘Mississippi Grind’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 2 October 2015, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- ‘Thor 3’ Finds Its Director in Taika Waititi (From Variety - Film News. 2 October 2015, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Review: Mississippi Grind Not A Bad Deal (From Twitch. 2 October 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Stephen King (I)
- Q&A with A Christmas Horror Story Director Steve Hoban (From DailyDead. 2 October 2015, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Texas Now Casting Stephen King Project and Other Upcoming Auditions (From Backstage. 2 October 2015, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Josh Boone Offers An Update On The Status Of New Mutants (From ComicBookMovie. 2 October 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)