The flavor of bile is unmistakable. There just isn’t anything that tastes quite like it. And you know it when it comes on: The belly rumbles, the esophagus lurches within, and you battle back the slimy liquid that threatens to spew forth from your lips.
It’s a nasty experience. We all hate that sensation so we’re taking measures at Dread Central to help prevent such a situation from occurring.
See, there are horror sequels out there that are so horrifically bad they somehow trigger something in our internal systems... and the belly begins to rumble. We wish you no stomach troubles here, and we certainly wish the taste of bile on no man or woman. So we’re going to provide you with a list of sequels to avoid at all costs because if you check these out, you’ll be searching for the toothbrush in no time! »
- Matt Molgaard
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- The Cast Beyond The Wall: High Sparrow (Episode 15) (From We Got This Covered. 27 April 2015, 6:59 PM, PDT)
- A Necessary Look at the Hottest Daario Naharis Moments on Game of Thrones (From BuzzSugar. 27 April 2015, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- Cyclops, Jean Grey, Jubilee and Nightcrawler spotted in X-Men: Apocalypse set photos (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)
Ryan Reynolds (I)
- Hot Damn! Blake Lively Shares Shirtless Shots of Husband Ryan Reynolds on Instagram: Take a Look! (From E! Online. 27 April 2015, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively Posts Sexy Shirtless Meme of Husband Ryan Reynolds, Jokes How She Got Him In Her Bedroom (From Us Weekly. 27 April 2015, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office: Week 4 Isn’t Weak for Furious 7 (From CinemaNerdz. 27 April 2015, 12:57 PM, PDT)
Stephen King (I)
- Guillermo Del Toro Used Sheer Will To Ensure Crimson Peak’s R Rating; Charlie Hunnam Describes Horror Film As “Beautiful” (From We Got This Covered. 27 April 2015, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- Brooklyn Sudano Joins Hulu’s ’11/22/63′ (From Deadline TV. 24 April 2015, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- Dreamcatcher DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 24 April 2015, 4:45 AM, PDT)