It’s freezing. If you dare to walk outside, you’ll probably break your ankle. So, why leave? Here are five returning shows to keep you warm during these cold winter nights.
On Jan. 2, a storm named Hercules pummeled the Northeast, and he’s not giving up anytime soon. Millions of people are stranded indoors, but fear not — here are five returning shows to binge while you’re stuck indoors.
5 Shows To Binge During The Storm
This mammoth hit is currently airing its fourth series in the U.S., but if you’re like everyone else (and you are) you’ll be hooked by episode three (look out for that Turkish guy) and caught up by Sunday.
2. Orphan Black
You mean you haven’t caught up on the most exciting, original sci-fi thriller in years, starring the dynamic Golden Globe nominee Tatiana Maslany in about 47 roles? How embarrassing for you! »
- Shaunna Murphy
Similar News ItemsNick Cannon (I)
- 6 Craziest Things We Saw Inside 'Red Nose Day' (From Rolling Stone. 22 May 2015, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- ‘Red Nose Day': Live Fundraiser Blends Star Pitches, Comedy Performances (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2015, 9:41 PM, PDT)
- Nick Cannon Dances in 24-Hour Red Nose Day Danceathon, Won't Stop Dancing During Interview—Watch! (From E! Online. 21 May 2015, 3:41 PM, PDT)
"Doctor Who" (2005)
- Fourth Doctor Adventures: Suburban Hell Out Now! (From Kasterborous. 22 May 2015, 6:49 AM, PDT)
- Competition Reminder: Win Engines of War! (From Kasterborous. 21 May 2015, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- The PodKast with a Moffat-Inspired F-Bomb (From Kasterborous. 21 May 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- The Good Wife: Matthew Goode Exits Ahead of Season 7 (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2015, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical (From Rolling Stone. 22 May 2015, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- Kayvan Novak thinks there are minimal opportunities for 'ethnic actors' (From Virgin Media - TV. 22 May 2015, 2:15 AM, PDT)