Hong Kong – Np Singh has been promoted to CEO of Multi Screen Media, (formerly Sony Entertainment Television), one of India’s leading broadcast TV groups.
Man Jit Singh will relocate to Los Angeles and take up the role of Msm chairman. Np Singh was previously Msm’s COO.
“We have full confidence in Np being able to lead Msm and continue the success of the last five years. Np has been involved in all the decisions that lead to the success of our business and this is a well-deserved recognition of his untiring efforts and of the faith we have in his decision making,” said Kaplan in a statement.
Msm’s top channels are Sony Entertainment Television and Sab TV.
- Patrick Frater
Similar News ItemsSony Pictures Television [us]
- 'Scandal's' Tony Goldwyn to Play Mormon Polygamist in Lifetime Movie (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 March 2014, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Hannibal: 10 Greatest ‘Holy Sh*t!’ Moments So Far (From Obsessed with Film. 4 March 2014, 7:06 AM, PST)
- Vince Gilligan-David Shore CBS Drama Taps ‘Damages” Janet McTeer (From Variety - TV News. 24 February 2014, 12:20 PM, PST)
Andy Kaplan (I)
- ‘Facts of Life,’ ‘Silver Spoons’ Co-Creator Ben Starr Dies at 92 (From Variety - TV News. 20 January 2014, 12:18 PM, PST)
- Sony Names Man Jit Singh as President of Home Entertainment Division (From Variety - Film News. 6 January 2014, 10:04 AM, PST)
- Singh named president of Sphe (From ScreenDaily. 6 January 2014, 4:21 AM, PST)