Hong Kong – Np Singh has been promoted to CEO of Multi Screen Media, (formerly Sony Entertainment Television), one of India’s leading broadcast TV groups.
Man Jit Singh will relocate to Los Angeles and take up the role of Msm chairman. Np Singh was previously Msm’s COO.
“We have full confidence in Np being able to lead Msm and continue the success of the last five years. Np has been involved in all the decisions that lead to the success of our business and this is a well-deserved recognition of his untiring efforts and of the faith we have in his decision making,” said Kaplan in a statement.
Msm’s top channels are Sony Entertainment Television and Sab TV.
- Patrick Frater
Similar News ItemsSony Pictures Television [us]
- ‘Mad About You’ Comedy Series Heads To China With Local Adaptation (From Deadline TV. 1 December 2015, 2:19 PM, PST)
- Chinese Adaptation of ‘Mad About You’ to Premiere in January (From Variety - TV News. 1 December 2015, 1:56 PM, PST)
- LeTV Hong Kong Adds Hits Channel From Singapore’s Rewind (From Variety - TV News. 30 November 2015, 10:24 PM, PST)
Andy Kaplan (I)
- Nicole Bernard, Charlie Corwin, Armando Nunez Among 10 New Natpe Board Members (From Variety - TV News. 23 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Natpe Elects 10 Industry Execs To Board Of Directors (From Deadline TV. 23 November 2015, 9:21 AM, PST)
- Sony TV’s International Channels Launch Environmental PSA Campaign (From Variety - TV News. 28 September 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)