Hong Kong – Np Singh has been promoted to CEO of Multi Screen Media, (formerly Sony Entertainment Television), one of India’s leading broadcast TV groups.
Man Jit Singh will relocate to Los Angeles and take up the role of Msm chairman. Np Singh was previously Msm’s COO.
“We have full confidence in Np being able to lead Msm and continue the success of the last five years. Np has been involved in all the decisions that lead to the success of our business and this is a well-deserved recognition of his untiring efforts and of the faith we have in his decision making,” said Kaplan in a statement.
Msm’s top channels are Sony Entertainment Television and Sab TV.
- Patrick Frater
Similar News ItemsSony Pictures Television [us]
- Drama, Local Business, Digital, Women’s Empowerment Energize Mipcom 2016 (From Variety - TV News. 20 October 2016, 5:56 AM, PDT)
- Mipcom: Diversity Sells, Sony and Viacom Executives Say (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 October 2016, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Sony’s Axn Sets Development Deal With Pinewood Television (From Variety - TV News. 18 October 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Andy Kaplan (I)
- Sony India Paying $385 Million to Buy Ten Sports (From Variety - TV News. 31 August 2016, 12:29 AM, PDT)
- New Regime at Sony Pictures TV Focuses on Unity, Global Growth Prospects (From Variety - TV News. 12 July 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Sony TV’s Zack Van Amburg & Jamie Erlicht On New Structure, Corporate Synergy & What’s Next (From Deadline TV. 12 July 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)