Hong Kong – Np Singh has been promoted to CEO of Multi Screen Media, (formerly Sony Entertainment Television), one of India’s leading broadcast TV groups.
Man Jit Singh will relocate to Los Angeles and take up the role of Msm chairman. Np Singh was previously Msm’s COO.
“We have full confidence in Np being able to lead Msm and continue the success of the last five years. Np has been involved in all the decisions that lead to the success of our business and this is a well-deserved recognition of his untiring efforts and of the faith we have in his decision making,” said Kaplan in a statement.
Msm’s top channels are Sony Entertainment Television and Sab TV.
- Patrick Frater
Similar News ItemsSony Pictures Television [us]
- Mipcom: Canadian Telco Bell Media Announces Innovative Music Competition Series ‘The Launch’ (From Variety - Film News. 15 October 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Night Shift’ Canceled After 4 Seasons at NBC (From The Wrap. 13 October 2017, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- Sony Pictures Television Partners With South Korean Cross-Over Star Byung-hun Lee (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 13 October 2017, 3:03 AM, PDT)
Andy Kaplan (I)
- Stana Katic's Absentia Gets Global Premiere Dates as U.S. News Looms (From TVLine.com. 25 September 2017, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Greg Berlanti, Jane Fonda, Tom Selleck to Receive Natpe’s Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award (From Variety - TV News. 7 September 2017, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Sony’s Andy Kaplan To Chair International Emmy Awards Gala (From Deadline TV. 25 August 2017, 8:51 AM, PDT)