Douglas, DeNiro, Freeman and Kline...
A weigh-in registering these four gets no heavier in Hollywood especially when you consider what must have been a lacklustre scenario as the script was first laid out on ankle high coffee tables. Four old(ish) comrades get together for a last gasp vavavoom in Vegas, courtesy of soon to be hitched silicone man (Douglas). Blah, blah, blah.
Cue ensuing hilarity based on the fumbling’s and fun of three serving stereotypes; bitter/angry man (DeNiro), warm/beardy man (Kline) and smoothed out/born to do it man (Freeman). The quips are cheap but inviting and lift more than a few titters. The notion of knowing what you wish you could have known 40 years earlier and then acting up as young/old men is quite apparent in all but one. The exception being Billy (Douglas) who’s own journey in Vegas is one that could have, »
Similar News ItemsClint Eastwood
- With ‘The Beguiled,’ Sofia Coppola Seeks Cannes Redemption with a Southern-Gothic Remake (From Thompson on Hollywood. 23 May 2017, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- With ‘The Beguiled,’ Sofia Coppola Seeks Cannes Redemption with a Southern-Gothic Remake (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- Clint Eastwood Says He Wants To Return To Acting (From CinemaRetro. 22 May 2017, 5:56 AM, PDT)
Morgan Freeman (I)
- ‘Through the Wormhole’ with Morgan Freeman: Emmy voters can watch ‘Is Privacy Dead?’ on Fyc website (From Gold Derby. 16 May 2017, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Portrait, Audio: Kevin Spacey, Recipient of Gene Siskel Center Renaissance Award (From HollywoodChicago.com. 15 May 2017, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- The Dark Knight Midnights This Weekend at The Tivoli (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 14 May 2017, 6:44 PM, PDT)
Michael Caine (I)
- Sir Roger Moore Has Passed Away At Age 89 (From CinemaRetro. 23 May 2017, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Harvey Keitel Set for Real-Life Miracle Drama ‘Fatima’ (From Variety - Film News. 18 May 2017, 2:55 AM, PDT)
- Viggo Mortensen to star in thriller 'Unabomb' (From ScreenDaily. 15 May 2017, 2:53 PM, PDT)