A Million Ways to Die in the West has debuted its first image.
The film centres around a sheep farmer whose lover leaves him due to his cowardice.
His fortunes begin to look up when a beautiful and mysterious woman arrives in town, but her outlaw husband isn't far behind.
A Million Ways to Die in the West will open in the Us on May 30 and in the UK on June 6.
Catch up on all the latest TV and Movies releases in Digital Spy's Screen Time: »
Similar News ItemsCharlize Theron
- October Horrors 2017 Day 21 – Prometheus (2012) (From Flickeringmyth. 21 October 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Behold the mad genius of Jim Carrey in Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond trailer (From JoBlo. 19 October 2017, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Los Angeles Mission Gala To Honor Catherine Zeta-Jones (From Look to the Stars. 19 October 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down The White House – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 October 2017, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- Five reasons to see The Foreigner (From Cineplex. 17 October 2017, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- Interview: Lorraine Calvert Tackles The Man Who Brought Down The White House (From AwardsDaily. 17 October 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- The Best Celebrity Family Halloween Costumes (From Popsugar. 19 October 2017, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- 11 Famous Families to Be For Halloween (From Popsugar. 19 October 2017, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- 19 Creative Disney Costumes For a Magical Halloween (From Popsugar. 19 October 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)