Missing "Marvel's Agents of Shield"? With only five days left until the show returns, ABC released a whole slew of new photos from the next two episodes in the Marvel series.
Episodes 11 and 12 introduce a bunch of new faces to the Marvel gang. In "The Magical Place" (which already marks the returns of Saffron Burrows' Victoria Hand and Ron Glass' Dr. Streiten) fans will meet a character named Vanchat who is played by "All My Children's" Aiden Turner. Meanwhile in "Seeds," newcomers include Christine Adams as Agent Anne Weaver, Dylan Minnette as Donnie Gill (aka Blizzard), Boyd Kestner as Richard Lumley, Maiara Walsh as Callie Hannigan, Daniel Zovatto as Seth Dormer and Zachary Burr Abel as Tad.
Here are the new stills from the next two "Agents of Shield" episodes:
Episode 11 - 'The Magical Place'
Synopsis: "Coulson uncovers vital information about the mystery of his death, but, »
Similar News Items"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." (2013)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. extended look at ‘The Only Light in the Darkness’ (From Flickeringmyth. 20 April 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Episode 1.19 TV Show Trailer, Clip, & Promo Image (From Film-Book. 20 April 2014, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Only Light In The Darkness" (From SneakPeek. 20 April 2014, 7:17 AM, PDT)
"All My Children" (1970)
- Cady McClain on Her New Young and the Restless Role and Shocking Memoir (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 16 April 2014, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Festival Jury Features Lake Bell, Whoopi Goldberg And More (From Uinterview. 15 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Daytime Soaps Enjoy a New Surge in Popularity (From Variety - TV News. 9 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- This Week In Home Entertainment: The Hobbit, Grudge Match And More (From Cinema Blend. 8 April 2014, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- The HeyUGuys Interviews: Arnie, Tom Cruise & More from the 2014 Empire Awards (From HeyUGuys. 30 March 2014, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- Game Of Thrones Showrunners D.B. Weiss and David Benioff Officially Sign on for Two More Seasons (From Collider.com. 21 March 2014, 8:56 AM, PDT)